DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

Good morning yes I am a truck driver and I take my digoxin

Customer Question

Good morning yes I am a truck driver and I take my digoxin the come up on urinalysis for drug screen as positive for methamphetamine
JA: OK. The Psychologist will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so the Psychologist can help you best.
Customer: Comparing this Pharmaceutical 2 Street methamphetamine do they show the same result for a drug test urine. 5 panel
JA: Is there anything else the Psychologist should be aware of?
Customer: Yes I was taking my desoxyn drug screen 5 panel drugs of abuse for employment. Came back positive for methamphetamine it's just possible and it's just what usually happen
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Psychologist about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 7 months ago.
HelloOn an official drug test any positive is sent for GC/MS confirmation.This eliminates false positives.If they did not do the confirmatory testing, they can not report a valid positive.If they did do it, then it would have identified the actual drugs, not false positives. OK, so you might have more questions or want to give me more information: Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent—that’s how we are paid, per rating]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.