Dr. Abid
Dr. Abid, Doctor
Experience:  MBBS, FCPS(R)
16766337

How far does the meconium test go back in newborns. I have

Customer Question

How far does the meconium test go back in newborns. I have this friend who jus found out she pregnant at 14 weeks and she smokes meth. Now she worried it's goi, show up in the pool when she has the baby she stop using a soon as she found out.
JA: The Doctor will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Doctor should know?
Customer: No. Thanks tho I'm trying help a friend .out..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Hi there ...Thank you for the question ...If she just stopped after she came to know that she is pregnant , it is highly unlikely that she will have positive test because if mother use continuously throughout the pregnancy this will be positive specially after 16 weeks .She shouldn't use .Regards ***** ***** positive feedback for me .Thanks .
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Are you there ...
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Abid replied 7 months ago.
Do you have more quires ...