Dr SH
Dr SH, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Doctor of Medicine
28323552

How long will hydrocodone stay in your system aftwr taking

Customer Question

How long will hydrocodone stay in your system aftwr taking it for 6 yers?
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
Thank you for your question.Hydrocodone is not tested for by routine employment screens and other routine screening measures. It can only be tested if it a specific test is requested for it.Are you having a routine employment screen i.e. a routine urine drug test?
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
The only opioids that are identified are as follows:MorphineCodeine6-acetyl-morphineHydrocodone does not contain, and does not metabolize to any of those compounds, so it is not identified.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
If you are specifically tested for hydrocodone, the detection period in the urine is 3 days i.e. it can be detected for up to three days of your last intake.This session is open for any number of further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards
Expert:  Dr SH replied 7 months ago.
This session is open for any further questions that you may have.Please rate me by clicking on one of the rating options at your end on the top right hand corner, as that is the only way I am credited on here for helping you out.Kindest regards