Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

My question is I did meth at a party like an

Customer Question

Hi ***** ***** My question is I did meth at a party like an idiot and I have a blood urine screen Tuesday. How can I cleanse my body completely? I just ran like nothing else, to sweat. But I'm hungry and heard u should fast
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Methamphetamine, I want it out, all traces.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I paid
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidmethamphetamines can be detected in your urine for up to 3 days. did you use the meth? yesterday? Saturday? if you did it yesterday, it should be out of your system by Tuesday.