Dr Stan
Dr Stan, Doctor
Experience:  Physician at Stanley L Simpson, DO
93248684

Ive been doing cocaine daily last few years. I want

Customer Question

Ive been doing cocaine daily for the last few years. I want to stop. Advice?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Ive been cooking my own freebase. I hate the word crack. That word didnt exist when i first tried this 25 yrs ago
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Just ended up with legal advice. I need medical. Am i on correct site?
Expert:  Dr Stan replied 7 months ago.
Hi This is Dr Stan and I will try to help you today. There is no short answer to your problem.For weeks and even months after becoming sober, you may have prolonged symptoms of impulse control and depression. Access to resources such as support groups, therapy or some medication, prescribed and monitored by your physician, can help mitigate the worst of the symptoms. This can allow you to get back to normal life, even as you face withdrawal. While withdrawal symptoms can be long-lasting and severe, they are worth working through in order to reach recovery. It's important to consult with a doctor or therapist. I hope this is helpful although I realize it is not a perfect answer. I am here to answer any additional questions.