Michael Salama
Michael Salama,
Experience:  Medical director at San Miguel Medical Clinic

I stop taking phentermine a month ago and I will be taking

Customer Question

I stop taking phentermine a month ago and I will be taking a blood test for a life insurance policy will it show up in my blood test
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Please give me a bit more information, so the Doctor can help you best.
Customer: Will the phentermine show up in my blood test
JA: Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Michael Salama replied 6 months ago.
Hello, thanks for your question. It is highly unlikely that the phentermine will show up in your blood considering you last took it 1 month ago. Phentermine is usually detectable within a few days but after week it does not. Please let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!
If I answered your question, please don't forget to leave a positive rating thanks!