Dr. David, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Experienced Physician trained in New York City. I'm ready to help.

I relapsed and smoked crack cocaine and I have a urine test

Customer Question

I relapsed and smoked crack cocaine and I have a urine test on Tuesday is there any way that it'll be out of my system by then or is there anything I can do to get it out of my system before then
JA: It can be really useful knowing what is showing up in drug tests. I'm sure our Expert will help you decide whether to get one or not. Anything else I can tell the Doctor before I connect you two?
Customer: I smoked crack cocaine from Friday to Saturday morning and then Thursday want to be out of my system by Tuesday
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Doctor about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. David replied 6 months ago.
This is Dr. Davidcocaine is out of your system in one daybut its metabolite Benzoylecgonine can be detected in your urine for up to 5 days.if you stopped smoking Thursday, Tuesday will be 5 days and you should be clean for Tuesday.let me know if you have other questions.if done for now, please leave positive rating of 3-5 stars so I can get credit for helping you todaywe only get credit for helping clients after positive feedbackyou can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questionshere is my website if you need to reach me again: for using