khagihara, Doctor
Experience:  Trained in multiple medical fields for many years.

My name is ***** ***** and I am feeling silly about a drug

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** and I am feeling silly about a drug test I took this morning. I see a pain management doctor for Interstitial cystitis. I just got back from travelling overseas for two weeks and had my appointment. I take nucynta for pain. However, this morning, I accidentally took one oxycodone instead of nucynta before the appointment. (I had previously been prescribed oxy and was switched last month to nucynta). But I had my pills in a little pill box for travelling and took the wrong one. Now I am worried that I have violated our agreement.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Sure - lots of issues! I have CVID - common variable immune deficiency, with chronic UTI's and bladder pain syndrome. I also have PBC - Primary Biliary Cholangitis.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  khagihara replied 6 months ago.

You don't need to worry about it. You should tell your doctor honestly that you had oxycodone accidentally or by mistake. Any problem will not happen with it. Reassured.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Will they test out the same or different on an opiate test?

They will test out the different ones.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
got it

Please rate my answer. Take care.