Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I took a test an I wasn't sure. So I came home an bought a

Customer Question

I took a test for work an I wasn't sure. So I came home an bought a first check test an it came back negative was just wondering how accurate it is
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Was out with friends Friday into Saturday morning about 5am an was doing cocaine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 9 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

What drugs are you concerned may show up in the work test?

Are both of the tests you took urine tests?

How old are you?

M/F?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.