wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

I used the inhaled drug computer duster, I took a drug test

Customer Question

I used the inhaled drug computer duster, I took a drug test 12 hours later and this drug test is sent out to a lab. Will I test positive?
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 12 months ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with premium services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Are you saying that you huffed computer duster canned air?

Was this a urine drug test?

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

computer duster does not show up on routine drug testing.

You should be OK.

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS