Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I I'm a every day vapor or ecig smoker and I just found out

Customer Question

I I'm a every day vapor or ecig smoker and I just found out that my liquids contain alcohol could me inhaling the vapor all the time cause me to fail a tes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The eliquid you put in your electric cig contains alcohol could this cause you to fail a drug test for alcohol
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I herd that everyday use could make you test positive on the test
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 9 months ago.

This is Dr. David

there is a small amount of ethyl alcohol in the vap pens

and long term use can cause false positive urine alcohol testing.

you most likely need to stop using vap pens 5 days prior to urine alcohol testing to be safe.

do you have random drug testing for you?