Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I emailed you on20th Dec 2015 ( Aus Time) at 11:06 regarding

Customer Question

I emailed you on20th Dec 2015 ( Aus Time) at 11:06 regarding Hair Follicle Testing using LC-MS/MS specifically for ALFENTANYL. Unfortunately neither the Aus lab nor the UK lab tested for alfentanyl despite my asking specifically for it. You emailed a very good reply with a reference to an article in Forensic Sci Int. However do you have the name, address and email of a reputable independent US Lab that will test for ALFENTANYL in Hair follicle samples that my Aus lab can send to. Of course very happy to pay upfront to the lab. Many thanks.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Camille-Mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello,I'm Camille, and I’m a moderator for this topic. I sent your requested Expert a message to follow up with you here, when they are back online.
If I can help further, please let me know. Thank you for your continued patience.
Best,
Camille
Expert:  Family Physician replied 1 year ago.

I have done a rather extensive search of leading hair / toxicology testing labs. Unfortunately, none of them seem to offer testing for this drug in hair (some offer testing

This article from 2008 may be of some help. The researchers who wrote the article may be able to do the testing OR may be able to refer you to someone who does this testing on a commercial basis.

http://jat.oxfordjournals.org/content/32/3/260.long

I'm sorry that I have not be able to find you a lab that offers this particular testing on a commercial basis.