Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

Cocaine testing
, My school is testing me as they got a

Customer Question

Cocaine testing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My school is testing me as they got a report that I had done it No way I know how they found out but I did This was my 3rd time doing it I had done it basically 3 times in the last month once a weekend How long will it take for me to be clean? the last time I did was saturday/sunday night. at around 4 am it will be a urine test
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Drug Testing Experts generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 11 months ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

As with all drugs, there is a variable amount of time until which someone will become negative, The most common duration of detection of cocaine by a urine drug test is 2-4 days, but it can take u to 5 days for the test to be negative.

The fact that you used cocaine several other times in the last month does not increase the period of detection after this last use, so you are no more likely to be positive because of other uses in the last month.

So, if you last used cocaine Saturday night, you are still in the period in which the drug can be detected by a urine drug test, although towards the end of the detection period. Therefore, you may well pass the test, but you do not say whether the test has already been collected and if you can delay the test until Friday, you would be out of the period of detection.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Please let me know if I can provide any further assistance.

If I can help with any future questions, I can be reached through my profile at www.justanswer.com/medical/expert-DrDLove/