Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I am taking extenze and I get random drug testing is the

Customer Question

Customer: I am taking extenze and I get random drug testing is the drug a risk? And i do not think polyvinyl alcohol is there or real liquir for the testing?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I am taking extenze the male enchancement drug and i was wondering if i should stop taking it because i am on probation and get drug tested.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Possibly how detailed is your answer going to be though?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr Uzair replied 11 months ago.

Hi and thanks for query,

Extenxe contains dehydroepiandrosterone, which sometimes cause positive drug test. So it is better to stop taking it .

Let me know if you have further questions.

Best Wishes.

Expert:  Family Physician replied 11 months ago.

I would have to respectfully ***** ***** the previous response. FYI - I am a Medical Review Officer (MRO) - a physician with specialized training and experience in drug testing technology.

Dehydroepiandrosterone will not cause positive tests for any illegal drug with probation drug test. Many medications can potentially cause false positives on home drug tests, dipsticks or other rapid screening tests for drugs. However, when the specimen is tested with GC/MS confirmation, the test will be negative.