Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I did cocaine yesterday, a gr. Last time i used was almost a

Customer Question

I did cocaine yesterday, a gr. Last time i used was almost a wk prior. Same amount. I bike close to 40 mikes a day, im 6'0 200. 8 have a urine test tomorrow that has to be done by 7pm. I need to pass this test. Help
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Family Physician replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question:

The detection period for cocaine metabolites in urine is in the 2-3 day range. Based on the information that you have given (cocaine done about 2 days before the test), there is a chance that you could pass this test (get a negative). TIME really is the only thing that is effective. Doing the test as close to the deadline (longer after the last use) is your best option.

Also, you would want to be adequately hydrated (drinking at 6-8 glasses of fluid that day) would be important. Despite what you may read on various sites, there is no benefit to exercise, herbs, vitamins, teas, cranberry juice, etc.