wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

I would like to know if albuterol sulfate can cause a false

Customer Question

Customer: I would like to know if albuterol sulfate can cause a false positive in a drug test.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I'm going to take a drug test tomorrow. I have been prescribed albuterol sulfate inhaler and used it today according to directions (2x per day).
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Correction to earlier statement: I take 2 inahalations, directions are 2 inhalations 4x per day. I DO NOT do it 4x per day.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just discovered JustAnswer is a scam site. There are numerous complaints online alleging that that questions are NOT answered and credit card billing continues even after attempts to cancel the subscription. The complaints match what I see here in my own experience: A bait and switch, first a 5 dollar charge is indicated, then "generally around $18", then when taken to the billing page the cheapest option is $48 dollars. The "estimated wait time" is ALWAYS 8 minutes even though sometimes takes days to get an answer, if one comes at all. Also unauthorized credit charges, etc.I will be informing my credit card company that you are a scam site and will not authorize your charges to go through. Don't bother giving any answers because I'm not interested.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.