wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

I had to have a drug/alcohol assessment done on me including

Customer Question

I had to have a drug/alcohol assessment done on me including a urine toxicology study. This was based on a 27 year old issue in the State of NJ for a Driving While Impaired...need to pass to get driver license in CT renewed.
Anyway, my question is given I don't do any illegal drugs, or non-prescribed medications and did not have ANY alcohol since Sunday at 9:30 pm and the test was Thursday at 10:30 am, I SHOULD be fine. but get worried about false positives and expected my results back by now, but I know if any possible false positives, then redo lab analysis to get more specific....how frequent are false positives, should I have had results by now? I take synthroid, lisiniprol, Androgel, and occasionally Cialis and Ambien. I have prescriptions and provided this info to clinician...she agrees I do not need any further treatment or assessment, assuming urine is good, so getting anxious but should not have to be? Thanks
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?

This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I listed my meds, but in any case, since I sent this and w the slight delay, I heard back from Testing people...Negative results - yeah! Thanks
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.

Congrats!!!!

I'm glad you passed :)

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and let me know if there is anything I can do for you in the future.

Dr. Rick MD FACS