Dr. D. Love, Doctor
Experience:  Family Physician for 10 years; Hospital Medical Director for 10 years.
21597572

I use meth every day. I have a drug test Thursday morning

Customer Question

I use meth every day. I have a drug test Thursday morning @10:30. It's Tuesday 10:00 pm I took my last hit about an hour ago. I purchased Herbal Clean Carbo 16 from a smoke shops. My daughter who smokes weed occasionally, used this and passed her drug test. I don't know if the test will be saliva or urine. Do you think I'll pass? Can you give me any tips?
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've been waiting for an answer for quite some time. You say you have 32 experts online and your connecting me to a drug test specialist but I've heard nothing.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do I save this so I don't lose it?
Expert:  Dr. D. Love replied 1 year ago.

Hello from JustAnswer.

I am sorry that no expert has yet responded.

As with all drugs, there is a certain amount of variability between individuals in the rate of metabolism of meth. Consequently, the period of detection can vary from 1 to 4 days in the urine, with most people being in the middle of this range, so can be detected for 2-3 days. In the saliva, it is detectable for 1-3 days. It is impossible to know the period of time for an individual until that person has been tested.

There is no clinical evidence that the Herbal Clean Carbo will accelerate the clearance of the meth from the body. Or more specifically, there is no evidence that this product works better than drinking a good amount of fluids. Drinking a good amount of fluids will not accelerate the clearance of the drug from the blood, but it will flush the kidneys and dilute the urine, and for someone that is close to the threshold of detection, this may be enough to help. Even this intervention can be overdone, as excessively dilute urine will be a red flag for the testing lab, so you should not be drinking more than about 2-3 liters per day.

If I can provide any additional information, please let me know.

Expert:  Jody-cssm replied 1 year ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.com/drug-testing/9er8k-use-meth-every-day-drug-test-thursday-morning-10-30.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.