Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

I tested positive on a urine test. I never used it in my

Customer Question

Customer: I tested positive for cocaine on a urine test for court. I never used it in my life. I recently learned with getting zanax from a friend, I took (what I thought was zanax, the size of a 1/4 of a zanax bar)but was cocaine. I didn't feel anything and didn't even know what I did. Then 2 days later, took a half bar for court and took the drug test. Now I have to take a hair test 3 weeks later. Being I never did it before and ingested it (what I was told may be half a line)...would that show up in hair test... Yes it's for custody of my children.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the half bar was zanax not cocaine..thank God
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: if I pay the $18, when will I have answer?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 1 year ago.

Hi what is your question

I am a drug testing expert