Dr. Cameron
Dr. Cameron, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Medical Review Officer
16455829

I drank alcohol last night and i have to take a UA today.

Customer Question

Customer: I drank alcohol last night and i have to take a UA today. how can I get it out of my system?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I stopped drinking about 10pm and have to take a UA for drug court by 5pm. I drank about 4 beers
JA: OK got it. Last thing – JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Drug Testing Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 1 year ago.

Hi I am a drug testing expert . Is this a urine alcohol test or ETG?