DrThomasMd
DrThomasMd, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Board certified internal medicine doctor years of experience addiction and all other medical problems
24257177

I have been taking 45304n w/ts drug test aviation position.

Customer Question

I have been taking 45304n w/ts drug test for my aviation position. not sure what w/ts stands for and what exactly they test for..I have taken 5 bars of xanax friday night..I bought a 10 panel home test and failed on benz..do they test for that? and what can I do,continue drinking water?
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

HI

I believe this is a 5 panel test

It is not going to test for benzodiazapines.

So it should not test for xanax.

A 10 panel test will be positive for benzos

The time of detection if it did is 7 days plus.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Please use reply to expert if you have further questions. When you are ready, please click a positive rating [hopefully excellent]. If you forgot something, come back. I am here daily.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you belive or its a fact it is a 5 panel? I sent a dot 45304n w/ts and didn't get what the w/ts and is it 5 panel or a 7. if it is a 7 will they test for benz?
Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Anything more than a 5 panel will test for benzos.

In addition, the test can be customed per request of the testers, and add any drug that they want to test.

A single use of benzos will test positive up to 7 days, on average, maybe less in some cases.

With heavy chronic use, at least a month.

OK, so that is an initial answer….

Expert:  DrThomasMd replied 1 year ago.

Did you have further questions.

Are you having trouble with the rating system