wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

Some one who takes klanpin, is it possible that s urine

Customer Question

Some one who takes klanpin, is it possible that his urine should show posetev for synthetic cannabis
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any other medications or drugs?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
I will be happy to chat with you on the phone. I have time this morning as one of my surgical cases cancelled.
I will send you the link to accept. If you want we could also do video skype.
Her is the link: