wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice
48069651

I have failed a drug test at work I was waiting

Customer Question

I have failed a drug test at work for aderal I was waiting to go to the doctor when my insurance started but got hit with a random I really don't want to lose my job over this I was hoping maybe there is a great way to get a predated prescription somehow is there anything I can do about this
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 1 year ago.
No. This, as you might imagine, is very, very illegal.
I can not think of any MD that would be willing to put their medical license at risk doing such a foolish thing.
Looks like you are going to have to tell the truth to your boss and beg for mercy.
Does this make sense to you?
Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)
It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.
Dr. Rick MD FACS