Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation
1304720

Took little and coke Sat/Sun morning and had a test today Wednesday morning at 10. Te

Customer Question

Took little mdma and coke Sat/Sun morning and had a test today Wednesday morning at 10. Test is going to the lab. Fat % is 9.3. And drank lots of water and worked out as well. What are my chances of passing? Keep in mind I've passed the 5/12 panel test twice from kits from Walgreens without any faint lines. I understand the cut off levels are different.
Category: Drug Testing
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Also when I took my sample my urine was near clear.
Expert:  Family Physician replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question:
The detection periods for MDMA is approximately 2 days. The detection period for cocaine is i the 2-4 day range (usually on the shorter end of this range with single uses)
In this case, you are very likely to have a negative test.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It's been 78 hours since I used that Sunday's morning. 3:30am Sunday and took test today at 10:10am Wednesday morning.
As I mentioned, you have a VERY good chance of a negative test at that length of time from use.