wieyedoc, Board Certified Physician
Experience:  Over two decades of practice

how do i pass an 8 panel drug test if ive used meth & smoked

Customer Question

how do i pass an 8 panel drug test if ive used meth & smoked weed regularly for the past couple months & i have to test in 29 hours
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 4 years ago.
That is a very good question and it depends upon the method of testing that will be employed. If you are now using these drugs and your testing place is doing the "normal" types of drug screening tests, there will be no way that you will pass in 29 hours. Your only option is to either tell them that you using or delay the test.

Here is a very good web page that goes over this in detail:

Does this make sense to you?

And, now, the obligatory word from our sponsors: :o)
I hope that this information was helpful for you. Please, allow me get credit for my time and effort in assisting you and please give me positive feedback for this assist. I will be glad to answer additional questions until you are satisfied. Thank you very much.

Positive Feedback and/or Bonus is welcomed and appreciated.

Let me know if there is anything else you would like to discuss pertaining to this issue.