Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

Hello, I am testing for 9 panel drug test at Quest Diagnostics

Hello, I am testing for 9 panel drug test at Quest Diagnostics for pre-employment on Monday 1/29. I smoked cannabis about 2 weeks ago and haven't since. I was a light user (3x month) previous to today. I am 155, 5' 7" and in slim shape. This morning, 1/28, I tested at home using a test bought at CVS and I tested negative (two solid lines) using my first void of the day. I believe I am in the clear, but is there anything I should do tomorrow morning before the test to insure I pass? ie. drink water, sports drink, vitamins, etc? I want to prevent a dilution result but want to insure I pass and have enough urine to provide at the sample site. Thank you.
Thank you for your question:

The detection period for marijuana for a single use is in the 3 day range. Even with use 3-4 times daily, the detection period is only 5-7 days.

You are beyond the detection period for marijuana in the urine. You test will be negative.

There is really nothing you can (or should do) to try to beat/pass the test. TIME is the key, and you are beyond the detection period.