Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

is there a home remedy to pass urine drug test i have to take

is there a home remedy to pass urine drug test i have to take in the next 24 hrs for cocaine
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Family Physician replied 4 years ago.
When did you last use cocaine?

How often have you been using?
I see you opened a 2nd question with the answer to this question. To avoid confusion, I will answer your question on this original question page.

You replied that you had taken cocaine today.

Unfortunately, there is really NOTHING that you can do to eliminate the drug or pass a drug test.

There is considerable variation in the detection period. For a single use, the typical detection period is 2-3 days.

HOWEVER, the good news is that some people have negative in less than 36 hours. TIME is the answer. The longer that you are from the time of use, the better your chance. If you take the test later tomorrow, there is a chance that you MIGHT pass the test.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
thank you for your answer i am a professional and am very embarrassed by this situation. I appreciate your help. Done with all the stuff!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
there are many remedies on the internet i have seen, are any of them reliable?
Simple one word answer - NO

While they make all kinds of claims (some even give money back promises - but who is going to sue them if they fail a drug test and don't get their money back...?)

There is NO scientific evidence that any of these products work, and some can cause your urine test to be reported as ADULTERATED (tampered) - which is the same as having a postive test.