Family Physician, Board Certified MRO
Experience:  Medical Review Officer - Physician Trained and certified in drug test interpretation

How can I get Meth out of my system In a couple of days, without

How can I get Meth out of my system In a couple of days, without removing my percription medications.
Category: Drug Testing
Expert:  Family Physician replied 5 years ago.
Despite the claims for a variety of products (and home remedies) promoted on the web, the reality is there is NO scientific evidence that any of these products do anything to remove drugs from the system.

The only way you are going to pass a drug test is to avoid use of this drug for a period longer than the detection period.

Methamphetamine is generally detectable in urine for 2-4 days.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.

I read that 1000 -2000 mg of vitimin C (Ascorbic Acid) every 4 hours will will help get rid of the Meth in my system. Is that true?

Again - there is no scientific evidence that this will change the detection period.
I am confused. You accepted my answer, gave me a bonus and then left negative feedback; "I have read so many different things to get it out of your system and I just don't feel you looked hard enough!"

I could easily tell you try this or that product, tea, or vitamin to make you happy, but I have to be honest with you (or any customer). I have extensively researched this question on many occassions including an extensive search of the National Library of Medicine.

Here are several studies that looked at various approaches - with no effect on excretion of methamphetamine.
Customer: replied 5 years ago.
I was only given the choice to accept your answer or ask another question. Not how I can stop the transaction because I felt dissatisfied.