Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream in which If I concentrated, I could levitate

Customer Question

I had a dream in which If I concentrated, I could levitate or float off the ground. I did it many times in my dream at will
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: There were people around, like mingling in a room. The room was sparse white or light in color, I do not remember furniture. I had a thought that if I concentrated, I could fly. So I concentrated. I felt and saw a light in my head behind my eyes and felt an energy in my mind (almost a vibration in my head). I slowly lifted off the ground. I felt very in control of this. I attempted it many times in my dreams to success and lifted higher with each attempt. I was very comfortable and at peace with this ability. I thought to my self that if I can do this, I can move other things as well. I did not attempt this though. I remember someone saying in my dream that "this is of the devil." I did not see this person and the person used a very calm voice (not alarmed at all). I stated that I am of God and this is his gift, How can it be bad. Throughout this dream I was very calm and happy
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: within the dream?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

Id be happy to help you in understanding your dream. This is a great dream. Showing you are reaching higher levels of your spiritual thinking and gifting. Perhaps others around you of the same beliefs and or religion can not relate to you as they see you of something they are not familiar with and may relate it to "evil." However God is showing you are indeed on the right path regardless of what people think or say. Continue doing what your doing and reaching even higher levels. God bless!