Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I have had several dreams lately of shaking hands with

Customer Question

I have had several dreams lately of shaking hands with someone but am not able to correctly shake hands. In other words it's either a weak handshake from the other person or I am not able to firmly grasp the others hand to shake it firmly.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: no
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

Id be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream.

Shaking hands is symbolic. It can represent something in your life you are currently working on. Perhaps there is a part of you that you feel you cant fully grasp. Perhaps you have emotions or issues when meeting people, or making arrangements? You could also be struggling with self confidence. Whatever it may be. You are in the process of working through it.

If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask,