Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Had a dream about my new supervisor. I just got on his team

Customer Question

Had a dream about my new supervisor. I just got on his team from my old supervisor who was horrible. My performance has been rough on his team so far. But my dream started when I was driving a car, he was in passenger side as he was laying on me and it was kind of surprising and weird. I didn't know how to react so I began to touch him and he got in the back seat, I asked him if anything was wrong and he said no. He he had a surprised look on his face.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 3 months ago.

Id be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. The dream is showing how you are processing your feelings and thoughts relating to your job and new supervisor. With him being in the car is showing where you are going in the world. A car is considered our vessel in a symbolic way. He is along for the ride as he will be in your life because he is your job supervisor. So him being in the car is showing how he is entering into these new areas of our life. Perhaps him laying on you is showing how his presence may make you feel in public. Perhaps awkwardness? However you touching him is showing you will get over these certain thoughts or feelings you may have about him. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.