Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

This morning i had a dream that i met Assata Shakur and she

Customer Question

This morning i had a dream that i met Assata Shakur and she was in my home, well my old home which i now rent out to a friend teaching me. Sharing knowledge with me, and i felt honored to be in her presences. her aura was so strong and felt good. once the conversation was over she was getting up to go into the living room and saw my tattoo on my back
which says
"May your enemies run far away from you. If you acquire riches, may they remain yours always. Your beauty will be that of Apsara. Wherever you may go, many will attend, serve and protect you, surrounding you on all sides’’.
she grabbed my shoulders and layed me down to read the tattoo
at first it felt like she was giving me power sharing energy with me
and then it felt like she was taking something from me
i didnt stop her (didnt have the urge to)
however i grew weak as she continued to suck energy out of me thru my back thru my tattoo
once she was done i felt weak and could barely move
she was energized and had an evil twinkle in her voice and eyes and smile
it was so strong it scared me
she started to taunt me in the dream as i was trying to get the words to tell her to get out
but words would not come out
it was weird sounds almost like speaking in tongue
and she was laughing and taunting me that i couldnt speak so i went into my friends room once i got some energy and kick the door so she could know thru my body language that the lady had to go
and im trying to scream that out and still weird sounds are coming out so the lady starts to back me into the room i fell alseep in last night and i start to scream i dnt like darkness i dnt want darkness here i only want light i only accept light
get out
slowly my sounds start turning to words and im screaming
and my screaming is actually what woke me up
its like i heard my self outside my body screaming to get up
any interpretations would help
also tattoo is down my spine
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Please give me a minute to respond with a interpretation.

I just have one questions. Regarding Assata Shakur . Have you recently been studying history relating to her or black rights?