Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I always dream my old friend and family who have passed

Customer Question

I always dream my old friend and family who have passed away. Some dreams bringing me to an old ruins and i saw all my family and friends that have already passed away. Sometimes i dream i fell down and started to wake up with heart palpitation too... whats exactly this dreams mean?
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 22 days ago.

Id be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Please give me a minute to look over your dream.

Old friends and family in dream can be symbolic. Usually they represent a part of you or a part of your life that has passed away or that keeps coming back into your life. Old ruins can be referring to wisdom and ancient knowledge or your old way of doing things a long time ago. Falling down In dreams can be showing you may have an issue arise in your waking life, Perhaps an obstacle or something coming forth your personal life that is causing you to have some issues, unwanted emotions. extra stress, causing high energy. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Hi Mrs. Sandman,thank you for the reply. I do suffer waking up after dreaming of falling down and my arm and leg will follow to move and waking me up too. Is there a way to calm this down meditation or special way?

Do you have things taking place in your life that are causing you extra stress or keeping you from doing what you need to do ?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
hi,Yes, i'm worrying about my little baby since i currently having problems with my sleep. I cannot take care of my baby due to being sick all the time deprived of sleep... I cannot sleep straight 5-8 hours usually get to wake up after 2 to 3 hours... and having this falling down dream and twiching in my arms and legs waking me up...
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 20 days ago.

This would make sense and it relates to what you have been dreaming. Have you tried to seek any help regarding your sleeping? Do you have anyone else in the home who would be willing to help care of the child? How old is the baby?