Dream Symbolist
Dream Symbolist, Dream Expert
Experience:  14 yrs. exp. Spiritual Consult. Jr Midwife. Dream Expert
47044666

I DREAM OF INDING TWO QUARTERS ON THE GROUND, BUT A MAN WAS

Customer Question

i DREAM OF INDING TWO QUARTERS ON THE GROUND, BUT A MAN WAS WAITING ON THE BUS AND I THOUGH IT COULD N=BE HIS, I ALSO FOUND A KEY
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the dream analyst should be aware of?
Customer: OTHER THAN i SUSPECT MY HUSBAND HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND OR FLING IN A FAR AWAY PLACE HE VISISTED RECENTLY- BUT THAT IS NOT A DREAM. HE DID GO TO SO.AMERICA AND RETURNED THIS PAST SUNDAY
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 28 days ago.

Id be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Often times dreams are symbolic. I take it your trying to seek an answer regarding your husbands faithfulness to you through a dream? Usually we receive what we are not expecting. With the quarter in the dream, it symbolizes gifting, favor and responsibilities. Silver is the color of redemption, "being redeemed" from something in one's life. Since there are 2 quarters, it is showing division or a persona decision being made. A key represents a "key" to something in your life. A tool to help guide you in the right direction. Getting on the bus usually represents the world and where one is going within the world. It is showing this process of your thoughts taking place. The dream is not showing any obvious answer if your husband cheated or not. But it is in the beginning stages, as your thoughts and feelings are coming forth in the dream. This is the decision being made and the two quarters and key. You are indeed on the right path to gaining knowledge that you are seeking. Now my question to you is, have you discussed this with your husband. How did he respond?