Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream. In the house there were 1 mama mouse and 3

Customer Question

Hi, I had a dream. In the house there were 1 mama white mouse and 3 littleness walking/running from one room to another. Followed by a white guinea pig and 3 little guinea pigs... then a bit later another little mouse rans a long the same path
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the dream analyst should know?
Customer: i dont think so
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Mice in dreams are symbolic. They can represent a "nuisance" or something pestering in your life. However since they are white. White is the color of being made pure. Guinea pigs relate to responsibilities. So it seems you are taking responsibility from something in your life that maybe pestering you? #3 is for completion. Something coming complete in your life relating to these responsibilities. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I would like to talk Mrs.SandMan on the phone