Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed I was Jamie Lannister from game of thrones and was

Customer Question

Hi, I dreamed I was Jamie Lannister from game of thrones and was running away from enemy armies. Later in the dream i was myself and ran to an apartment where my sister and mom were. We were watching tv regarding the war and in order to protect myself from something coming out of the tv, I decided to get a snake out which I thought was dead from a plastic package, with other snakes in it. They were very neatly (wrapped like a cool) put In a cilinder shaped plastic bag, but when I pulled it out it but me on my left index finger. The snake was very small and black with brownish yellow (more brown). I didn't panick too much but asked my sister to help take its fangs out of my finger. My mom said we need to get treatment for the poison but she didn't panick at all either. The dream ended as soon as my sister took its fangs out. My finger/knuckle was bleeding.
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 29 days ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Sounds as though you have had a spiritual awakening in your life. Being bit on your left finger is showing how you are being awakened to certain negativity or sin. Black is the color for evil and the darkness "negativity". brownish yellow is showing a mixture of personal feelings and small amount of fear. Treatment for the poison, perhaps seeking guidance in healing. In the beginning of the dream being Jamie from the game of thrones. This dream can relate to the negativity or sin that is being put forth on TV & Movies. It can also be symbolic of the "battle at hand" of good and evil. You are becoming aware of the impact this world has. Choose to be on the army of righteous and you will have your eyes opened even more. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 29 days ago.
I am wondering if this has anything to do with my ex gf whom I still love a lot. I haven't spoken to her in 4 months and yesterday was her bday. I didn't wish her because I don't want to reach out to her. Also, I've started to see the qualities in her which are not something I'd want in a life long partner and that is why I hesitated to message her again even though I know she was hoping I would reach out to her. Could this be at all related to my dream?
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 28 days ago.

Yes the dream can relate to your ex gf. It can be the "awakening" of you understanding that she may not be right person for you in the long run. The game of thrones can be showing this battle in your mind of deciphering whether to speak to her again. With how the dream ended. I believe the dream is showing you the thoughts you have are correct towards her. Seems as though she may only bring some more problems in your life that you do not need. This is relating to the part of your dream where you were bit on your left hand. The results will affect your works. I believe you may need to move forward in your life and keep making these right choices.