Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamt that 4 black cats (different size) were trying to

Customer Question

I dreamt that 4 black cats (different size) were trying to attack me, 1 scratched and tried to bite my leg. I jumped on my sofa, was calling out for my sister upstairs but she couldn't hear my calls. My niece ran downstairs, she was scared jumped on the sofa with me, the cats didn't try to attack her. She ran back upstairs, I continued to call out for my sister, but she couldn't hear me. The cats kept coming closer, I picked up something i believe it was a belt, I began to try and hit the cats hoping they would go away, that made them more angry and they kept coming closer. I didn't know what to do, I got more frightened at that point. I began to pray saying the Lord's prayer than they disappeared than I woke up
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the dream analyst should know?
Customer: Having difficulties in a 9 year relationship
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 7 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. You mentioned your having difficulties in your relationship? The black cats are symbolic. #4 is the number for creation. Black usually represent negativity or evil. Sofa represent support.

I believe the cats are a representation of your spouse. Since the cats did not attack your sister but only you. Perhaps you feel that you are being "attacked" by your spouse. When you defend yourself or fight back it only causes your spouse to become more angry. With saying the lords prayer and the cats disappearing is showing this is a guidance dream on what you need to do in your current relationship. God is showing you that you need to go to him during these difficult times in your life. When you get into a disagreement or argument with your spouse. It is best to step away before coming angry and have a conversation with God about what is taking place. Take your anger out on God, speak to him. You will be amazed by how he works. It may not happen over night, but choosing whether you want to fight for your relationship, continue to do this and you will see amazing changes take place. I myself have had to do this in my marriage. It wasn't easy, but one does not reap a harvest over night. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.