Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I keep dreaming of my deceased husband leaving me for

Customer Question

i keep dreaming of my deceased husband leaving me for anither man
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the dream analyst can help you best.
Customer: we were very happy in life he died last year and i jeep having these reoccurring dreams that he left me for anither man he says he is ovet me i keep calling his cell phone but will not answer my calls
JA: Is there anything else the dream analyst should be aware of?
Customer: just that i am desperate to have him back
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 2 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Your dream is normal in the current situation you are in. Having lost your husband, your dreams are going to be processing the impact it has made on your life. It will take some time, as you will continue to dream of your husband for a long period of time. Since he was leaving you for another man, can be showing the emotions you are working through. Perhaps you have feelings of why he was taken from you. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask. My blessings to you on your path of healing.