Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Lately I have been have really bad dream of ghosts walking

Customer Question

Lately I have been have really bad dream of ghosts walking though me and the was a time or two when one puts there hand through my back touch my heart and like squeeze it .. it's scary... And last night the dream took a different path with a red eye monster tried getting in to the house some how it unlocked door I was holding the door closed but it was so strong and it wasn't even pushing the door and when it got inside it kept coming towards me, as it was walking though me I saw flash of different things and places it scared me out my sleep but I can't remember what I saw.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 5 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. It sounds as though you are going through a spiritual awakening. God is bringing something forth in your life that you are now ready to see. Since these ghost are walking through you and are stronger with pushing the door. I believe there is an open door some where in your life that is allowing them to come forth. It can simply also be relating to you not using your authority. Most people do not know ghost are demons and spirits. One must use the authority in the blood of Christ. Rebuke them out of your home in jesus name. Once you start doing this, you will see in your dreams that you will begin to "fight" these ghost. You may struggle at first but your dreams show you the spiritual battle at hand. Also rid anything in your life that you know is allowing an open door. God will slowly guide you and reveal deception to you. Its a long process so be patient and take one step at a time. First being rebuking and see what happens with your dreams. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask,

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I been having dreams like this for years
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I been having dreams of the that kind for years... I go to church regularly and I pray. I can't fight them in my dreams I usually can't move no matter how hard I try

Have you ever rebuked them outloud in your own home? Sounds silly, but that is only to keep you from using your authority. I too have had dreams of this for years. Once I overcome my fear of rebuking. I began rebuking them outloud. It made such a dramatic impact in my life, my dreams began to change. I began to rebuke in my dreams and overcome the ghost and demons.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Oh ok I will try it

Ok try and keep doing it. I promise you will start to see changes in your dreams.