Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I dreamed I was held hostage in my apartment with two

Customer Question

I dreamed I was held hostage in my apartment with two young children, a boy and girl who I didn't know. The man had full features, although he wasn't anyone I know. He was attempting to create a romantic relationship with me, and I didn't feel threatened until my alarm clock went off for me to get up for work & he wouldn't let me leave. I told him I had to call my job & tell them I wasn't coming in, although I was actually going to call for help, but the call wouldn't go through. We started physically fighting, I hit him in the face with an oil lamp & I threw him over my 3rd floor back porch. I went to get the kids from bathroom but before we could get out, he was coming back in through the front door. I made the kids go back into the bathroom gave the boy my phone and had him call 911 but the call wouldn't go through. Fighting with the man again, threw him off the porch again, ran back inside and into the bathroom with the kids, tried to call 911 but the call wouldn't go through. Man started beating on the back door with a cudgel trying to break it in & I was scared to try to run out the front with the kids, so I told them to hide in the shower stall, and when he got into the bathroom with us, I shoved a butcher knife up into his jaw and into his head, killing him
Submitted: 29 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 27 days ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream.

This man that is in your dream Is symbolic or a representation of something in your life that is causing harm to you and your family. Whether it be a real person , or a situation you are in. 911 is showing you are seeking help and it is also symbolic #9 is making better judgments. Bathroom is a place of cleansing things from your life. Being a hostage is showing something that has kept you bound. Something or someone has kept you from making your own choices. Fearing for your children and your life and protecting is showing how you have kept your children safe from the outcome of what this man is representing. Since you killed him in the end of the dream, is a good thing. This situation is being put to rest. The unknown children can be representing parts of you, parts of your life or other responsibilities you are taking care of. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.