Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a dream of a witch that was following me n lmy gf in a

Customer Question

I had a dream of a witch that was following me n lmy gf in a way it was trying to scare us away. She was stalking my gf while I was at work and went for food. Wen I tried going back to the house. The witch wouldn't let me inside. She locked the gates. I tried to get inside and jump but it's like it just got bigger
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: And she wouldn't let lmy gf out of the house. She locked her inside. I went around to try and get in thru a forest and the witch saw me. But she didn't hurt me. She just told me to back away
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 5 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Your dream can be symbolic of a few different things. The witch can be symbolic of evil, or negativity in one's life that is causing division. So this witch who has your GF locked in the house can be showing perhaps a "part of her" that maybe negative. Perhaps depression, certain negative thoughts or judgments towards others. It could relate to bad behavior or bad habits your GF maybe struggling with. Since your locked out it may give you the feeling your not able to help her. It can also be showing evil in one's life if you believe in demons and spirits and depending on your relationship regarding God. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.