Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

At 5:30 am i was in a deep sleep and suddenly i could 'see'

Customer Question

at 5:30 am i was in a deep sleep and suddenly i could 'see' someone leaning over me although I could not see who it was it did not appear they wanted to hurt me as they were lovingly stroking my hair / forehead it seemed so real i woke up with a start and had to go and check around my bedroom / apartment obviuosly there was no one there
JA: The Dream Analyst will know what to do. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: no i had a happy uneventful day have had a few work problems but nothing major
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 4 months ago.

I would be happy to help you. So this person you could see was not in a dream? Not sure as to what your beliefs are, but there are things called familiar spirits. It is a bad spirit that comes off as "innocent" often times takes the form of a relative or closed love one. Or someone who has had a tragic death in a certain home. So depending on what has recently taken place. No death or loss of loved ones? Perhaps you purchased an "object" of any sort from a yard sale or auction, Familiar spirits can attack themselves to objects. This is why you hear a lot about this on tv shows, documentaries and movies. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.