Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

Well, I've had a recurring dream every night for the past

Customer Question

Well, I've had a recurring dream every night for the past week that my husband was killing me. There are 2 different dreams.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: 1st dream: I'm driving, he's in the passenger seat. I'm driving down a street with a huge sidewalk full of people - like full of people watching a parade. There are those metal barricades holding the people back onto the sidewalk and every where were there's an opening in the barricades, I'm looking for a place to park. Then he starts pulling on my legs but I think he's still sitting in the passenger seat. I know pulling on my legs isn't a way to kill someone but I know he was trying to kill me. Dream 2: He has his hands over my mouth like he is trying to shut me up or suffocate me. My jaw comes apart and the bottom part falls's dangling by the skin. Then he pushes my head under water trying to drown me.
JA: Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: Those are the 2 dreams. They wake me up screaming.
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 10 days ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dreams. Death in dreams can be symbolic. It can relate to how your husband is treating you. Since you are getting the impression of him trying to kill In your dream. Perhaps in real life his actions and motives are causing you to die emotionally and spiritually. How he is choosing to act or think towards you is causing you to loose yourself, to loose your connection to him emotionally and physically. Drowning in dreams can be showing a lot of emotions having to work through, as though you feel as if you are drowning in real life. It seems your husband is not handling your marriage or situation with you very well as he is choosing to "shut you up or suffocate you" instead of communicating properly and showing love. This is taking a toll on you. If you have anymore questions please do feel free to ask.