Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Thank You Yes I had a dream about my deceased daughter and

Customer Question

Thank You ***** had a dream about my deceased daughter and her hair was full of lice.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Please tell me everything you can so the Dream Analyst can help you best.
Customer: That is most of what I remember. I was brushing her long hair and saw the lice. She was about 9 in the dream but she was 13 when I lost her
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Dream Analyst should know?
Customer: Nothing I can remember
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 3 months ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your daughter. I know how hard and heartbreaking that must be. I do have one question. Do you mind me asking how your daughter died? I believe there is a connection to your daughter's death and the dream you had.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
A horse bolted with her and ran her into the back of a Rav 4 .

I am sorry to hear that.I believe the dream is symbolic than. Her death doesn't relate to the lice. With her being in your dream can be a representation of "yourself" a part of you. It can also represent the part of you that is working through the loss of your daughter. Since she was age 9. #9 is usually the number relating to one making better judgments or "understanding". Lice can relate to things in one's life that are a problem. Similar to a bug infestation. It becomes an issue and annoyance. Hair in dreams relates to one's current wisdom or covering. One's wisdom and understanding. So it seems there are still some "bugs" that need to be cleansed in your life from your current understanding and knowledge of what is taking place in life. Also these bugs can be related to things bad or negative taking place in your life. When there is infestation of things in our life that need to be taken care of or cleansed. It can result to even more serious issues that can take place in our life reaping more havoc and destruction. It is important we continually to choose to cleanse spiritually and keep growing as this gives us greater wisdom and understanding. It gives us the knowledge to understand why certain things take place. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.