Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

Last night I had a dream. I was walking into somewhat of a

Customer Question

Last night I had a dream. I was walking into somewhat of a park/garden. When all the sudden my surroundings were surrounded by goldfish, all sizes. The little ones were gold and as the bigger ones were grey/white color. They had no water and were dying. I found a water hose and started to water the are and the fish were able to get enough water and survived. The dream was so vivid and I was happy and relieved that they didnt die. What does this mean.
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: no
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
When will I get an answer
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. Now the goldfish can be symbolic of something in your life you are feeding into. For example it can represent a gift you may have, a new responsibility, something in your life that you are trying to keep alive. This is why you are adding water to the goldfish and saved their life. Perhaps something recent in your life that you have almost disconnected yourself from or have not put any attention towards. Since these are goldfish. This does relate to something in your life that has to do with your personal interests and taste. So keep feeding into what these goldfish are representing. I feel the dream was given to you to show what you are doing is giving an open door to personal and spiritual growth. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.