Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

My girlfriend was pregnant and we were in a high speed chase

Customer Question

Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 14 days ago.

Sounds as though you are trying to get away from something in your life that is rather new. Or it can relate to responsibilities you are running from. Sounds as though the time has come to take action in your life and directly face what you are running from. It is the only way to overcome it and move forward in your life. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I was actually asking for my boyfriend because I felt the question would be more understanding. My boyfriend is in the marines and last night he had a dream that I was pregnant and we were in a car in a high speed chase in Canada. He is stationed in California and I am in Boston (where he's from). We have been dating a while and just recently discussed having a baby so I thought that him having a baby soon may of been on his mind. He is on bored and wants one but our timing right now isn't great as he is deploying in February. I basically wanted to ask to see if there was a chance that getting me pregnant was on his mind and that he wanted one now. The dream of him seeing me pregnant made me curious and being in a high speed chase made me think maybe he was scare that he is not around to protect us and the outside world is a threat to his family. Any thoughts??

Thank you for the additional information. It was very helpful. Yes having you being pregnant in the dream is showing that having a baby is on his mind. This Is why it is coming forth in the dream. When we think hard enough or a situation or certain thing or person impacts us. The symbols come forth in a dream. Often times they are symbolic. I believe the high speed chase then may have to relate to his thoughts and feelings of having a baby. It may take some time for him to decide.