Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I had an intense dream last night that I was pulling silver

Customer Question

I had an intense dream last night that I was pulling silver wires from my mouth, they ran down inside my throat and I was struggling to get them out, they were never ending, I could see vividly they were silver and shiney, on the end of each wire was a silver leaf, I woke up gasping like I couldn't breathe
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: that was the dream
Submitted: 23 days ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 21 days ago.

I would he happy to help assist you in understanding your dream. The dream is showing that you are trying to remove something relating to your words and how you may speak. It can also relate to your current wisdom and knowledge. Silver is usually related to the color of redemption. Being redeemed from something within your life. Whether something that controls you or is part of your daily life or habits. This leaf can relate to your growth, things you are working on and growing in your personal life. With you not being able to breathe can be showing how you may not have control over what you are needing to remove within you life. But if you remove this from within your life, it will bring you to a righteous path. If you have anymore questions please feel free to ask.