Mrs.SandMan
Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.
11507085

I had a few dreams in one night. Now I'm a man but i had a

Customer Question

I had a few dreams in one night . Now I'm a man but i had a dream that I kissed a lesbian she looked familiar to someone I actually know and she had make up. Then I had a dream of being in this house with an ex of mine she was in the bathroom taking a long time to get out so I guess she was popping she was on phone telling someone I had no friends I over heard you cause I eve s dropped she came out and I was upset I put my sneakers on and told her I was leaving next thing I know a talk about Valentine day came up then there was this handsome guy I think laying in the bed but sitting up I noticed he was clean shaven and thing is I don't know if was me or him talking about not having sex with her on Valentine's day
JA: Oh I love this topic. Did you know I used to be a dream interpretation expert? Yes, but now I have to hand you off to one of the new and better trained ones. You will undoubtedly enjoy this. Is there anything else the Dream Analyst should be aware of?
Customer: I had this other Dream where I was with this girl as my girlfriend who I know but I never been with her in my life we was in the house of this friend but we no longer get along with each other everything in this dream isn't to clear at one point in was holding her while standing behind her it seems like we was getting her daughter ready for school she was putting her sneakers on I shook the guys hand that I used to be friends with he shook my hand but wouldn't embrace me back next there was this elderly guy who one of his relatives wanted me to help I said to guy who I used to be friends with relative I don't mind helping but you gotta help me cause I don't want to hurt him ( in other words I didn't know what was wrong with him and I didn't want to be to rough or the wrong thing and hurt him)
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 6 months ago.

Hi I would be happy to help assist you in understanding your dreams. We will start with your first dream. With you kissing a lesbian can be showing you are becoming "intimate" with something in your life. Since she reminded you of someone you know in real life, she can be representing characteristics or traits that this person you know has. Or even a "situation" relating to this person you know. Upon reading the rest of your dream with the handsome guy laying in bed. May I ask if you are working through homosexual feelings? Sounds to me you are working through a personal decision within your love life and who you are choosing to be attractive towards.