TherapistJen
TherapistJen, LCSW, CPC
Experience:  Licensed Clinical Social Worker
64783947

I had a horrible day yesterday. My supervisor asked me if I

Customer Question

I had a horrible day yesterday. My supervisor asked me if I was ok and I got really mad in front of her because I kept getting yelled and screamed at on the busiest hour for us. Lunch hour. Last night, I kept having a recurring dream her and I were having a conversation and I kept apologizing to her for acting the way I did. She kept telling me it's fine don't worry about it. It got to the point I got emotional about the situation. It kept playing over and over again. What does this mean?
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  TherapistJen replied 2 months ago.

It sounds to me like you were having remorse about the situation yesterday and feeling uncomfortable being yelled at while trying to do a good job. Then you finally sleep and try to relax and the mind keeps going....the dream sounds like you were reworking the whole event to apologize for it. sounds like you have been worrying about your supervisors reaction so her telling you in the dream that it was okay is giving you the reassurance you need to let it all go and just move forward from the situation and maybe even learn a new way to handle things within these relationships moving forward.

It all sounds like it will be okay.