Mrs.SandMan, Consultant
Experience:  Spiritual Scholar of dreaming last 5 years.

I saw myself in the dream, at my current age, but with my

Customer Question

I saw myself in the dream, at my current age, but with my hair really well done, blown dried into a perfect volume and holding well for hours. I remember I felt in the dream, this sense of how amazing I look. It was strange, I never dream normally
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Dream Interpretation
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 1 month ago.

I would be happy to help you in understanding your dream. It seems your dream is reflecting self confidence in something taking place in your life. You recently may have overcome something. Or perhaps it relates to your image, and how you view yourself? Either way, hair represents our current covering and also wisdom. This change is bringing you stronger confidence. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am currently going through counselling because of my depression. Depression stems from my lack of confidence. This could be easily related then. Thank you very much. Jana
Expert:  Mrs.SandMan replied 28 days ago.

Yes indeed so. Thank you as well.